Read up on The Newcastle West End Food Bank policies for volunteers.
The Food Bank has a number of policies and procedures in place which are intended to help support the work of the Food Bank in both complying with legal and regulatory requirements, as well as making it a safe, effective and welcoming organisation for all our clients, staff and volunteers.
As a volunteer, it’s important you are aware of these policies and understand what is expected of you and your role.
If you have any queries about these policies, or suggestions for improvements, please contact the CEO John McCorry.
Our key policies and procedures for volunteers are provided below in PDF format.
- Health and Safety Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Cash Handling Policy
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Environmental Sustainability Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- IT and Social Media Policy
- Lone Working Policy
- Personal Data Protection Policy
- Training Policy
- Use of Food Bank and Private Vehicles Policy
- Volunteer Handbook
- Volunteers Code of Conduct